Privacy Statement for VE-Group
VE-Group may collect and use the following types of personal information:
• Information you provide to us for the purpose of processing a business transaction
• Information you provide to us via contact forms or third-party downloads such as name, email address, telephone number, postal address and company to request information about our software or services.
• Where permitted, VE-Group may collect information about certain individuals and companies obtained by other parties. This helps us to keep our administration up to date, expand and analyze it. But also to identify new customers and to offer products and services that may be of interest to you.
VE-Group may use your personal information to:
• Process your request regarding our software or services, including downloading white papers.
• Collect or send to you your statements, invoices, or payments
• Provide you with relevant marketing messages such as email newsletters, marketing information, offers about services. All according to the new laws or when requested by you.
When you visit the VE-Group website, a small file is placed on your computer’s hard drive. These so-called Cookies make VE-Group’s website(s) more useful by storing information about your preferences. This will make it easier for you to log in and use the website(s) in the future. Cookies do not personally identify an internet user, but a user’s computer is identified.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can set your browser to prevent cookies from being automatically accepted. Open the ‘help’ section of your browser, which explains the different options for handling cookies. If you disable cookies, you may not be able to access all features on our websites.
VE-Group websites may provide cookies for these purposes:
• Analysis – We like to optimize the website by following the users on the website, and thereby improve the user experience
• Saving your previously completed forms – this to save time when filling in new forms.
• Showing our advertisements when you visit other websites.
We track the pages you visit via Google Analytics. We collect aggregated data to monitor how our website functions and how we can improve your online experience
Any personal information you provide to us will remain secure and confidential. VE-Group will not share your information with other companies. We follow industry standards to protect the information provided to us. We store all your information securely, both during transmission and after we receive data. This protects your data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, we cannot guarantee that we can eliminate any risk of misuse of your personal data by others with malicious intent. Please keep your own login details in a safe place and contact us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security.
We may disclose your personal information and/or user information if requested to do so by the police or any other regulatory or government agency investigating suspected illegal activity.
Updates to this policy